myPill® is a utility that helps you remember to use your contraception.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Bouqt.com Ltd
("Company") hereby grants you (and only you) a limited,
personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, nonexclusive license
to use myPill ("App").
- You may not, directly or indirectly: copy, distribute, rent,
lease, timeshare, operate a service bureau with, use for the
benefit of a third party, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile,
attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and
organization of, or remove any proprietary notices from, the App or
- As between the parties, title, ownership rights, and
intellectual property rights in and to the App, and any copies or
portions thereof, shall remain in Company and its suppliers or
licensors. You understand that Company may modify or discontinue
offering the App at any time. The App is protected by the copyright
laws of Israel and international copyright treaties. This Agreement
does not give you any rights not expressly granted herein.
- The Term of this Agreement will begin on the Date in which the
App is downloaded and continue unless earlier terminated.
- You may terminate this Agreement and the license granted herein
at any time by destroying or removing from all computers, networks,
and storage media all copies of the App. Company may terminate this
Agreement and the license granted herein immediately if you breach
any provision of this Agreement. Upon receiving notice of
termination from Company you will destroy or remove from all
computers, networks, and storage media all copies of the App.
- You must be 16 years or older to use the App.
time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms
of Use, we will notify you via internet mail according to the
preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a
"material change" will be determined at our sole
discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable
- Usage of this application is on the responsibility of the user,
Company can't be held responsible for any damage, unwanted
pregnancy or any kind of distress caused while or due to using this
- myPill is a registered trademark of Company.
- Bouqt.com Ltd is registered in Israel under company registration number 514775899.
- Information provided by this application does not replace
professional help and should not be taken as such.
- You should consult with your doctor regarding any matter
related to your health, taking any kind of contraception, how to
take it and what to do in case of an anomaly.
- Configure the App according to your doctor's instructions.
- Auto backup runs once a day and when settings are changed.
There's a possible loss of data if app was reinstalled, or device
was wiped after daily backup was executed and a new entry was added
to history data or planner reminders. In case of restoring data
from backup, make sure that the last records of planner and history
are still there.
- You may request your backups to be deleted from our system. To do so; 1. Sign out on the app, this
will ensure new backups will not be created; 2. Send to our support an email requesting backup data
deletion, either directly to our support from the same email account you've used to sign into myPill, or from within the app, at the Help tab, under Support - this will attach an internal identifier
that will allow us to find your backups and prove you're the owner of this myPill account.
- When using Geetok™ forum ("Forum"), even for read only purposes, you are obliged to
follow the guidelines ("Guidelines") described in this section. Failure to do so may lead to
account ("Account") suspension or permanent ban from Forum.
- Do not rely on whatever written in Forum, participants in Forum are not doctors and may not have
the required professional knowledge to provide such medical advice.
- Forum is public and can be seen through apps or websites that embed the Geetok™ forum.
- Forum user ("User") who writes post or comment ("Post") that contain one or more of the listed below,
risk having their Post removed and/or being banned permanently from Forum, to the judgment of Company.
- unconstructive, inappropriate, unfriendly or offensive language;
- advertisement without prior consent from Company;
- spam or repetitive Post of the same content;
- ranting or complaining of any kind;
- any personal contact detail, like phone number, Email address, social media account
details (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Thumblr, Snapchat, etc), either yours or someone else's;
- spreading medical misinformation;
- writing about fictional issues or stories;
- spreading false propaganda;
- illegal drug use or abuse;
- illegal or patently unsafe sexual activities;
details (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Thumblr, Snapchat, etc), either yours or someone else's;
- If you find a post offensive, report it by touching that post and select "Report post".
Do not contact support, they can only help with technical matter regarding your account and will not
disclose any information about other users.
- Every User will have to choose a unique identifying name ("Username"), that will be shown
publicly to other users of Forum; each Username represent a single Account.
- Is it prohibited to create multiple accounts in the Forum; meaning, the same
person may have no more than one Username assigned.
- Username must not contain your name, or any other personal identifier; it has to be anonymous.
- Company may change your username if it violates these rules, if it was already taken by other
User, or for other unexpected reason, like a computer error, without warning.
- Do not overload Forum server ("Server") with too frequent requests - refreshing, liking Post, creating
reporting Post or User, must be used in a reasonable manner. Flooding the server with requests will
cause an automated suspension of your Account.
- Do not coordinate operations with other Users in order to achieve a malicious goal related to the Forum,
like flooding the server together at the same time; bullying another User of the Forum; reporting the
Post or User; plotting an embargo against another User; etc.
- Do not create groups on other social media networks for myPill users, nor join such groups. Past experience
has taught us that these groups form a clique, leading to a deteriorating behaviour of clique members
on myPill forum to anyone not included in that group. Any myPill account involved in such activity
will be permanently banned.
- Do not harass other Users of the Forum, not in the Forum and not through social media, electronic
messages or any other means.
- Do not continue threads that were locked on a different thread; it was locked for a reason.
- Do not communicate a message to the forum from a banned user; it was banned for a reason.
- User which participates in an act that unveils anonymity of itself or another User's be banned permanently.
- If multiple of your posts are removed, either automatically by Server or by a moderator, your account
might be suspended or terminated (banned permanently).
- Removal of Post, suspension or termination of an Account is final and can only be reversed under extreme
circumstances, and only in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Forum is moderated by moderators ("Moderators"), which may read, edit or remove messages,
suspend or terminate an account, according to Guidelines.
- As this document may not cover all possible abusive, malicious or harmful behaviours, Company keeps
the right to remove any Post, temporary suspend or permanently ban any User for any reason, even if
- Company is not responsible for the content or actions of any third party websites or services
associated with links in Posts. You agree to take sole legal responsibility for any links you post,
to those links.
- You can gain a premium membership ("Premium Membership") through a periodic subscription or by purchasing
the Lifetime Premium Membership plan. Periodic subscription is an auto renewing subscription with a recurring durations of 1 month or 6 months.
- Obtaining a Premium Membership will allow you to use certain features which
are otherwise locked: A) all reminder related features, including 1. Any pill layout 2. Custom alarm sound 3. Snooze reminders 3. Custom symptoms 4. Password protection 5. Discreet reminder message 6. Placebo pills 7.Doctor appointments 8. Water reminders; B) sending and receiving chat messages; C) uploading photos to forum or
chat messages; D) Using stickers on forum or chat messages; E) Premium Membership badge shown on profile
- Subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Having a Premium Membership you are still bound to follow the Forum Guidelines; if violated, your
Account may be suspended or permanently banned. In the event that your account is suspended or
terminated, any unearned subscription payments will be forfeited unless Company decides
to pay a refund in its sole and absolute discretion.
- You agree that you will not have any right to a refund in the event that Forum
services are unavailable for technical or other reasons, or that any feature or
functionality of the Forum is changed.
- You understand that you may not receive a refund except in exceptional circumstances,
and then only through the Apple or Google system you originally used to make purchase.
- Having a Premium Membership, you will be able to write and receive chat messages ("Chat Messages")
from other users with a Premium Membership. Unlike the public Forum messages, these will be visible
to other Users subscribed to that chat group ("Chat Group") and Moderators.
- All Guidelines described above applies to Chat Messages as well, except for the requirement of anonymity.
On Chat Messages you may reveal personally identifiable information, but do not use Chat Messages
to advertise, promote or recruit to ANY kind of group (Whatsapp group, Facebook group, etc), either
directly or indirectly.
- Users without a Premium Membership will not have access to Chat Messages, these
will be locked and require a renewal of Premium Membership to be accessed.
- You must own the rights for photos you upload or choose to use as a profile picture.
- Do not upload photos that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks.
© 2016 Bouqt.com Ltd. All rights reserved.
REV 10 / 2016-9-21